The LVSO will organize its yearly symposium on the 14th of March, 2019 in Leuven. For this symposium we organize an abstract competition, for which you can submit your abstract to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Your abstract should include the following aspects:
- To assess all abstracts evenly, we advice to use a clear format: introduction, methods, results, conclusion and discussion.
- It should have a clear title.
- The abstract should not be longer than 350 words.
- The abstract should be written in grammatically correct English.
- Tip: show the reader how your research is relevant.
You can submit your abstract until the 21st of february 23:59, after that we will not accept any more abstracts.
After submission, your abstract will be review within 2 weeks and on the 7th of March, you will receive an e-mail if your abstract has been selected to be presented at our symposium with all the details regarding the presentation. This means that if your abstract got selected, you will already receive a prize, as we allow 3 speakers at our symposium. Your presentation will then decide which prize you will win.
Prizes for best abstract and presentation
1st place: 100 euro bol.com voucher
2nd place: 50 euro bol.com voucher
3th place: 25 euro bol.com voucher